XDelBox is the most powerful tool to delete files,especially for getting rid of visus,malware,spyware,adware,trojans,and so on.
Sometimes,lots of antivirus system or malware removal tools just continual alert a virus in your windows system, but can't delete it.
That's because the key file of virus has some special technology to prevent beening deleted in the normal windows system ,then XDelBox just provider the DOS environment to delete the key file. In the DOS environment you can absolutely delete the file of virus easily,So XDelBox is powerful and efficient tool to help you kill the virus or get rid of various malware.
You just do simple steps: 1. Add the suspicious file path 2. restart and delete at once
Three methods to add the suspicious file below:
* input the suspicious file path ,and Click "Add"
* drag the suspicious file to the "file list box"
* right-click in the "file list box" , Load From Clipboard or Load From text File,this supports the multiple lines copy or load.
the format of selected text to Clipboard or the text file could be like this:
After adding all the suspicious files,right-click in the "file list box", click "Reboot To Delete At Once" .
Then XDelBox will auto-generate the dos environment,and boot from the "Go XDelBox To Del Files" ,then boot again,anything is OK.
* default backup files : in software folder\backups\*.*.bak
* Delete driver file safely : it's important for system to be safe,because some advanced virus has driver protection,if you first delete the driver file and not fix the driver service "be disabled ",the windows system maybe breakdown . So XDelBox jsut replace the venomous driver file with a simple safe driver.
* Prohibit Regeneration:if that selected, XDelBox will create the same named folder of the deleted file to Prohibit Regeneration
@@@Support System Config:
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows 2000 Server
Windows XP Professional / Home
Windows 2003 Server
The format fo disk "C"：FAT32、NTFS、NTFS with compress
NO SUPPORT TO Windows Vista
NO SUPPORT TO the system disk is not "C" disk
Unfortunately if your system happen can't into normal system OR unexpectedly blue error,please select the boot menu in 5 seconds.
for example,your system is XP professional,and after boot the menu will be:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Go XDelBox To Del Files
You can select first,"Microsoft Windows XP Professional "
For more information , please visit the author's blog:http://xdelbox.blogspot.com
And any other question,you can mail to me :firstname.lastname@example.org